Intuitive Guidance and Life Coaching
Intuitive Guidance and Life Coaching sessions are offered to help you tap into your inner wisdom, guidance, and strength. These sessions offer powerful tools of transformation so that you can take control of your life and steer it in a positive direction. Abby offers encouragement and guidance as you journey toward your happiness goals. These sessions are offered over the phone or through video chat.
Ready to book your session? We offer both individual sessions as well as packages to help you succeed in reaching your transformational goals. Contact us today to get started.
What are the sessions for?
• Managing change such as a new career, a move to a new area, or a new relationship
• Understanding ways to tap into your inner voice and learn to trust your intuition
• Learning how to manage stressors or triggers in your life
• Finding out how to rewrite the story that you are living every day
• Learning how to set boundaries for yourself and others
• Gaining the ability to care for yourself in a world full of demands
• Figuring out how to let go of limiting beliefs so that you can live the life you want
• Discovering ways to shift your thought process in order to bring joy into your life
• And much more!
*Please note the intuitive guidance sessions and life coaching is not therapy and does not substitute for therapy is needed, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
Individual Intuitive Guidance & Life Coach sessions are available either as a single session or as a package (with savings). Each session is for 1 hour either over the phone or video chat.
How can I prepare for a session?
• Abby will either call you or initiate video chat at the time of your session based on your preference
• You will either be on a video chat or phone with Abby so check that you are set-up before your session
• If you are using video chat send Abby your Skype Id BEFORE your session
• Make sure you are in a quiet space free of any distractions
• Silence phones and devices
• Keep pets or small children away from your space during the session
• You may want to have something to take notes on during your session